I couldn’t make the universal clipboard work, so here’s how:
- Check the article here: http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/20/macos-sierra-universal-clipboard/
- Turn on ‘handoff’ on your iOS device (search for it in settings)
- In summary
- Both devices must be on the same Wifi network (I think)
- Both devices must have Bluetooth switched on
- Both devices must new enough (see article above)
- The devices have to be physically near each other so that Bluetooth can make contact
- Mine didn’t work until I switched on Handoff, and now it does.
- How often will I use this? Time will tell.